Car insurance in Chester County
Car insurance near me?
Keystone State Insurance provides affordable auto insurance coverage for all of Chester County, including West Chester, Exton, Downingtown, Malvern, Paoli and Chadds Ford.
Car insurance covers much more than just your car. It also covers the driver as well as anyone else who might be injured in the accident.
Did you know that 77% of drivers have been in at least one car accident? This number is rising thanks to distracted drivers using their mobile phones while driving.
You're at risk whenever you get into a car!
But having great coverage doesn't have to mean higher premiums.
As an independent insurance agent, we shop your current coverage with a wide range of insurance providers to get you the best deal possible. Our services don't cost you a penny more because we get paid by the insurance carriers directly. We simply work on your behalf to make sure you're covered and that there aren't any gaps in your policy.
Important Auto Insurance Coverages
We can help you find insurance that protects you against...
- Collision covereage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Property damage
- Bodily injury liability
- Uninsured & under-insured liability
Common Auto Insurance Rating Variables
- Age — Drivers under 25 and over 65 are typically more expensive to cover
- Credit — The better your credit, the better your rates will usually be
- Car — Type of car, engine size, safety features, etc. are all factors
- Driving History — your driving record and accidnet history are likely the largest factor in your insurance premiums
- Household — insurance companies underwrite at the household level, meaning they try to judge based on the entire household. If there are multiple drivers in the house who are under the age of 25, that will impact everyone’s pricing in the household
Areas We Serve
Keystone State Insurance has been serving the local area for over 20 years:
Get unbiased answers from a truly independent insurance agent.